Signing Line Information
To join the signing line at this event, you must purchase a copy of the author’s latest book from Parnassus Books.
Books can be purchased online at parnassusbooks.net, on-site at the event, or prior to the event at Parnassus Books.
If you previously purchased a copy of the author’s current book from Parnassus, you must show your receipt or other documentation from Parnassus Books to join the signing line.
Salon Patrons Receive a 10% discount on the book
- Buy online at parnassusbooks.net - use code SALON10 online for a 10% discount on the book
- Buy at Parnassus Books in Green Hills - Get directions
- Books will also be on sale at the event
Parking & Directions
- Nashville Public Library, 615 Church Street, Nashville
- From I-40, exit at Church St. and drive towards downtown. The Main Library is located on Church Street, between 6th and 7th Avenues in downtown Nashville.
About Mississippi Blood
Mississippi Blood is the exhilarating, highly anticipated final volume in the epic Natchez Burning trilogy featuring Penn Cage.
About Greg Iles
Greg Iles was born in Germany in 1960, where his father ran the US Embassy Medical Clinic during the height of the Cold War. Iles spent his youth in Natchez, Mississippi, and graduated from the University of Mississippi in 1983. His novels have been made into films, translated into more than twenty languages, and published in more than thirty-five countries worldwide.